Alno extends a guarantee over and above any legal minimum period on all furniture parts on the following conditions:
1. The guarantee lasts for 2 years, commencing on the date of delivery.
2. The guarantee covers faults which appear during the guarantee period and it is proved that, despite proper usage and following the ALNO Guide to care of the kitchen, they are a result of defective material or manufacture.
3. ALNO chooses whether to alleviate the fault by replacement or repair of the faulty part. There is no guarantee for discontinued programmes.
4. The following are excluded from the guarantee:
5. Delivery of replacement parts or repair does not extend the original guarantee period, nor result in a new guarantee and in particular not for replacement parts.
6. Cost for freight, packing, removing and refitting are at the expense of the person placing the order.
7. This exemption from liability shall not apply if the cause of loss is due to intent or gross negligence or in the case of liability for injury to life, limb or health. Exemption from liability shall furthermore not apply in the case of compulsory liability due to concealment with intent to deceive of a defect ora warranty concerning the quality of the thing.
8. The above limitation of liability does not apply to compulsory liability in the case of injury to life, limb or health, in accordance with the provisions of the Product Liability Act or to warranties given with the aim of protecting the customer from precisely the loss that has occurred.
9. The terms and conditions of ALNO AG’s terms of sale and delivery in the current version shall apply.